Inapartments- INApartments limited liability company based in Sopot (Sopot 81-706) at ul. Defenders of Westerplatte 37/1, registered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number 0000566053, NIP: 5851471529 and REGON: 361946370, which records by registered stores District Court Gdańsk - North in Gdansk VIII Economic Division of the National Court Register
Apartment- A home, described in detail in the offer presented on the website inapartments.pl, who is hired by a client for a temporary stay for tourism or leisure.
Client-natural person or legal entity which is party to the contract for temporary use of a dwelling (tenancy agreement Apartment for vacations or tourist) at the disposal Inapartments.
§ 1 General
1. This document governs the rules of reservation, cancellation, ways and terms of payment for the booking, confirmation of booking and complaints in the facility INApartments ul. Defenders of Westerplatte 37/1, 81-706 Sopot, tel. + 48 530 999 690, email firstname.lastname@example.org. The reservation is considered to reading and accepting the provisions of the Regulations.
2. Prices on the object are gross prices (including VAT).
a. The transaction is concluded in PLN. Prices in other currencies are indicative and are translated at the approximate rate.3.The book is concluded with the operator of an online reservation system (PROFITROOM Sp. Z oo with its registered office at ul. Roosevelt 9/3, 60-829 Poznan, entered in the Register by the District Court of Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number: 0000303746, hereinafter referred to as "" operator "") acting on behalf of and for the Facility run by Inapartments Sp.zo.oz headquarters ul.Obrońców Westerplatte 37/1, 81-706 Sopot registered by the District Court Gdańsk-North in Gdańsk, VII DEPARTMENT the National Court Register under the number 0000423348
5. INApartments declares that under an agreement with the owner of a dwelling, hereinafter suite, is authorized under the lease the board to provide time sharing the apartment clients on short-term stays.
§ 2 Reservations
1. Current Apartmentów base for short-term tourist rental is on the side of www.inapartments.pl
2. Reservation customer homes can be interpreted as follows:
a. on-line through the website www.inapartments.pl
b.drogą mail, by sending a notification to the address email@example.com
c. by phone at 530- 999-690
3. The customer homes after booking on-line or via e-mail receives by themselves address the electronic confirmation that contains the necessary information about the reservation.
4. In case of telephone booking, confirm the reservation is made by phone. This is tantamount to the creation of the contract under the conditions specified in the regulations.
5. Reservation of the apartment can be made for a period of at least 2 days.
6. Photos and residential facilities and announced on the website prices are informative. The current state of the apartment and the rental price is stated in the confirmation received after booking or a phone call.
7.Opłata rental Apartment includes a stay in Apartmencie a certain number of people agreed upon booking.a. The rental fee each time includes the fee for the service.
b. The agreement Bookings do not include extra cleaning, change of towels, pets and the cost of parking.
8. After booking, the customer is obliged to pay 30% of the reservation to the specified bank account.
The remaining part of the costs for renting the apartment customer can pay by bank transfer (to bank account Inapartments Sp. Z o.o. .: 74 1090 1098 0000 0001 3116 0091) or upon completion.
§ 3 Changes and cancellations by Kllienta
1. Any changes in the booking are allowed only through employees INApartments.
2. INApartments reserves the right to refuse to make changes, if for objective reasons, it will not be possible.
3. In the event of cancellation within 14 days prior to arrival, the customer is not entitled to a refund of the paid reservation fee.
4. In the case of shortening the stay the customer is not entitled to refund for unused days in your Suite.
5. Free of charge cancellation of the reservation is possible up to 14 days before arrival.
§ 4 Changes or cancellations by INApartments
2. In exceptional cases (force majeure, which is understood as natural disasters, the seizure by any public authority, strikes, wars, riots and or playing by the supplier of the apartment electricity, gas or water heating energy, termination of the contract by the owner of the apartment) INApartments reserves the right to:
a. Shares flat replacement parameters, area and location close to the apartment reserved. In case of disagreement Client Suite surrogate agreement is terminated, and INApartments is obliged to refund the customer the paid reservation fee.
b. A withdrawal from the contract.§ 5 Procedure staying Client
1. The customer is obliged to provide information INApartments estimated time of arrival to the homes, at least 1 day prior to the date of appearance. Notices can be made by phone or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Check-in begins at. 15:00 on the date of arrival and lasts until 10:00 am the day of departure.
3. Free accommodation is done in hours. 15: 00-20: 00. If arrival is planned in any other time, the Customer is obliged to notify and obtain approval from the INApartments and pay an additional fee of 100 PLN.
4. The keys to the apartment in the company's office in Sopot, ul. Defenders of Westerplatte 37/1.
5. Departure and return of the keys are fixed with an employee INApartments.
6. The customer is obliged to leave the facility and its value in relation to the state in which it was received. 7. The customer is obliged to use the apartment for its intended purpose, do not remove any of the furnishings and decoration, and commits to not copy cast him for the duration of your stay keys.
8. 22:00 - 6:00 curfew. More than a customer is obliged to comply with safety rules and fire protection facility. All behavior disruptive residents result in immediate termination of the contract under pain of losing the total amount for the stay in the apartment.
9. The customer is obliged to protect the apartment in case of his leave, closing windows and doors locked.
10. At the time of gross violation of the principles laid down by the regulations, INApartments has the right to terminate the contract with immediate effect and gave the customer together with their partners from the apartment.11. The customer also bears liability for any damage caused in the Apartment, arising from his fault or guests visiting him. In such a situation INApartments reserves the right to charge guests for an even amount of incurred losses and charge your credit card the customer for these damages after departure.
12.Palenie in the apartments is strictly prohibited. For not complying with the prohibition on the customer is fined in the amount of PLN 500. This amount is equivalent to the costs incurred by Inapartments towards wash curtains and bedspreads in the apartment.
§ 6 Contact details
INApartments uses the following contact information:
Web address: www.inapartments.pl
§ 7 Complaints
1. The customer has the opportunity to benefit from the right to claim the service in accordance with applicable laws.
The basis for the complaint in writing filed an application in person or by mail email@example.com
2. INApartments consider complaints within 14 days from the date of receipt of the request.
3. Notification of the decision of the complaint is sent to the customer to the specified e-mail or by phone.